- Handle general accounting duties
- Handle payment to various suppliers/vendors
- Handle full set of accounts for our subsidiary companies
- Verify and check staff reimbursement on business trip expenses
- Perform inter-company transactions and adjusting journal entries
- Prepare month-end closing, accounting schedules and reports
- Perform other ad-hoc assignments as required
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or other related disciplines
- at least 2 years solid accounting experience
- Proficiency of MS Word and Excel
- Good command of English and Putonghua
- Detail-oriented, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.