About the Client
Our client is a sizeable local conglomerate with a strong presence in Hong Kong and China. They are now seeking a creative Administration Manager to join and help with company transformation.
About the Role
- Lead a sizeable team and manage the full spectrum of administration functions including but not limited to office maintenance & renovation, office supplies, facility management and pest control.
- Formulate and implement the policy of office administration and ensure the policy is executed. Support and align the admin policy and SOP with HK & China offices.
- Prepare and review annual budget, and perform cost control.
- Work closely with the Procurement Department in vendor selection and contract review.
- Chair the committee and responsible for annual activities such as Annual Dinner, Christmas Party and regular meetings.
- Initiate new ideas to transform the Administration Department. E.g paper less office, go green etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years' hands-on Administrative experience gained from sizeable companies, in which 3+ years in managerial grade leading sizeable teams.
- Able to drive changes and initiatives according to business objectives.
- Strong vendors and contractor management.
- Innovative, creative and self-motivated.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Occasional travel to China is required.
- Proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a must.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.