About our Client
Our client is a high-end retail brand, currently hiring a Assistant C&B Manager for join their HR team, which focusing on rewards consultation and overseeing the C&B operation.
About the Role
- Lead the C&B team and oversee the operation including payroll checking, benefits enrollment and etc
- Provide human capital and rewards consultation to the business, including job evaluation and job pricing, job grading, short term incentive and salary structure development
- Responsible for executive evaluation and benchmarking and bonus plan design
- C&B market surveys design and development, including executive compensation, employee benefits, C&B Market Intelligence and customized industry surveys
- Designing salary structure and performance bonus, sales incentive, designing expatriate package, compensation and workforce Analytics
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum of 5 years of experience with C&B focus, preferably from retail industries
- Experience with Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.