About our Client
Our client is a listed utility firm in Hong Kong. Currently hiring an Assistant HR Manager position who focuses on Account Servicing and Staff Relation projects for the Business.
About the Role
- Report to Senior Manager
- Design, execute and monitor Staff Engagement programs and activities which may include (written communications materials
- Assist to deploy different events and activities to increase staff productivity, greater happiness and satisfaction at work
- Review and revamp HR policies
- Assist with other ad-hoc duties when needed
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 7 years-experience in Human Resource and preferably from sizable firm.
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as Senior HR Executive
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.