About the Client
Our client is a sizable conglomerate with diversified business in the region. An opportunity now exists for an experienced human resources professional of the highest calibre to join their corporate management team.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Manager, you are responsible for the full range of HR activities, specifically this will include personal development, recruitment and selection, performance management, succession planning, compensation and benefits as well as project work.
About the Person
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or Business related disciplines
- At least 5 years HR experience in multinational companies
- Good knowledge of Employment Ordinance of Hong Kong
- Possess a passion for people with a proactive working attitude
- Detail-minded, analytical and possess a mind-set of continuous improvement
- Possess a positive mind-set and a can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills with good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.