About our Client
Our client is a business solution provider with a global presence. They are now seeking for an Assistant HR Manager to support with their HR operations.
About our Role
- Responsible for human resources functions including but not limited to HR operations, recruitment, talent management, compensation & benefit and employee relations
- Develop and facilitate effective sourcing strategies
- Handle staff issues and cases including but not limited to disputes, disciplinary actions and interact with the statutory bodies in relation to staff issues to ensure legal compliance
- Provides direction and coaching at all levels and staff concerning HR policies, practices, job performance, documentation, and conflict resolution
- Participate in ad hoc assignments when required
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 6 years' relevant HR experience with sizable businesses in relation to a corporate environment
- Independent and good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.