About our Client
Our client is one of the well-known education organisations. They are currently hiring a seasoned Assistant HR Manager for join and supervise the HR team.
About the Role
- Handle end-to-end HR operations and provide HR advisory to dedicated business unit
- Manage talent selection process, on/off boarding, offer management, manpower planning & costing, performance management, staff engagement, employee development and talent succession management
- Implement and review of HR policies and procedures to ensure business operation
- Drafting proposals, monthly & weekly reports and any related HR documents for senior management review
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects if required
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum of 6 years of experience in full spectrum of HR work, preferably from sizeable companies or quasi-government background
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, responsible and with good team spirit
- Excellent in MS Office (Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.