About our Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate with operations that include investment in property and property development, commercial leasing, construction as well as hotels businesses. They are looking for an Assistant Leasing Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Formulate and implement leasing strategies in the mall
- Handle leasing matters such as lease negotiation, renewal and expansion
- Brainstorm on potential tenants with different categories
- Coordinate with other departments to follow up fitting out, renovation and other issues
- Conduct market research for benchmarking, analysis etc
The successful applicants
- Degree in Business, Real Estate or related disciplines
- 6 years' or above leasing experience
- Agency background are welcome
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Corporate, open-minded and good communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.