About the Company
Our client is a sizable corporation with global operations. Their headquarter is in Hong Kong and they are looking for a Compliance Manager to join their HK office.
About the Role
You will perform internal control risk assessment. You will conduct operational audits for global operations to ensure full compliance. You will communicate with business and functional leaders and update Group Enterprise Risk Management register. You will ensure compliance to Hong Kong Listing Rules. You will also involve in reporting for Anti-Bribery and incident. You will help to enhance internal control and provide professional advices for the Group.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA/CIA/CISA or equivalent
- At least 8 years of work experience related to Internal Audit/Internal Control/Enterprise Risk Management
- Experience from Big 4 and conglomerate/sizable MNC is highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Occasional travel is required by default
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.