- HK Listed Retailer
- Business Expansion
About our Client
Listed in Hong Kong and with over 50 years' history, our client has built a strong client base over the years. To support the company's expansion plan in HK and China, they are looking for a Compliance Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Job
Reporting to the CEO, this is a hands-on position. Your major responsibilities include risk assessment and internal compliance management as well as feasibility studies on new business opportunities. You will review and enhance internal policies and procedures, identify loopholes and develop compliance action plans, work closely with Department Heads on risk assessment, design and establish the risk assessment mechanism. In order to meet the company's business objective, you will conduct feasibility studies on new business opportunities and prepare reports to facilitate management's decision making.
About the Person
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 8 years of risk assessment, internal control or compliance experience, preferably gained from sizable retailers
- Sound knowledge in listing rules is an advantage
- Independent, analytical and detail-minded
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.