About our Client
Our client is a leading Chinese based corporation with global offices and they are currently looking for an Executive Assistant - Business Operation Associate to support the CEO who oversees their Global Business Operations.
About the Role
- Report to the CEO
- Provide all-rounded secretarial support to CEO in a professional manner
- Assist CEO in liaising with stakeholders for business activities and project management, such as company restructuring, MRO Joint Venture set up, company M&A and consolidation project
- Coordinate integration activities across the combining organizations through a disciplined and structured approach, including functional and cross-functional workstreams
- Work closely with internal and external parties to co-ordinate a full range of global business operation
- Attending meetings with senior management
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with a minimum of 5 years experience in Executive Assistant, preferably with Management Trainee programme experience
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Young and dynamic, able to work independently and be detail-oriented
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.