About the Company
Our client is a subordinate of a well-known Insurance company, with their business going world-wide, they are now looking for an high-caliber Executive Assistant to support their senior management in Hong Kong local office.
About the Role
Workly closely with the Senior Management, you are responsible to provide full spectrum of high-quality support in all business activities. To manage the intensive business travel schedule and appointments, also to communicate with internal and external parties to ensure key project progress are on track. Also to attend meetings and prepare presentation materials including agenda, minutes and reports, follow up and check the status of all the action items as required.
About the Person
- Degree in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Executive / Personal Assistant to senior management
- Able to perform multi-tasking and prompt and accurate responses
- Able to prioritize work in a changing and pressurized environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
- Excellent language skills of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (including Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.