About the Client
Our client is an Europe based high-end luxury retailer. Due to business expansion, they are hiring a Finance and Logistics Manager to join their growing team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this is a hands-on role. You will be responsible for the daily accounting operations for the Hong Kong market. You will handle month-end closing, control operation costs, perform regular variance analysis on cost. Also, you will perform inventory control, participate in supply chain management and propose cost saving initiatives regarding logistics. Last but not least, you will also support system upgrade and process streamlining.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Cost accounting experience is an advantage
- Industry experience associated with supply chain/retail
- Strong with Excel for data-mining
- SAP user experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Confident in working in a growing team
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.