About our Client
Our client is fast growing PE fund house based in Hong Kong. Due to new fund raising, they are looking for Fund Accountant to join their Finance Team.
About the Role
Reporting to Financial Controller, you will:
- Prepare full set of account
- Prepare All aspects of fund reporting - pricing and valuation, financial reporting, fund accounting
- Conduct NAV reconciliation, valuation and fund audits
- Prepare Weekly P&L/NAV estimates
- Work with the fund administrators to ensure the quarterly and annual fund accounts are produced accurately and in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related fields
- Qualified HKICPA/ACCA or relevant
- At least 2 year of fund accounting or fund admin experience or straight Big 4 candidates; preferably with prior exposure in financial institutions or private equity fund accounting
- Attention to details, multi-task and independent
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.