About the Client
It's an investment PE firm based in Hong Kong and their investment across Asia. They are looking for Fund Accountant to join their finance team.
About the Role:
Reporting to CFO, you will:
- Perform Fund Accounting
- Prepare and reviw financial statements od SPVs
- Prepare the quarterly Net Asset Value Calculations/Partner Capital Account allocation, Capital Calls, and Distributions schedules.
- Liaise with external parties such as auditoes, tax consultant and compliance team
- Handle ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 4 years' fund related experience and consider candidates came from Big 4 or Fund Services
- Knowledge of Private Equity with direct working experience of fund accounting, Financial Industry Audit and/or fund administration will be beneficial
- Member of CPA is an added advantage
- High level of multi-tasking and time management skill are required
- A team-player with excellent working attitude; willing to take on multiple functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.