About Our Client
Our client is one of the hospitality groups in Hong Kong. Due to recent expansion, they are currently looking for a Human Resources Manager as a Department Head which focuses on all-rounded HR duties to contribute to their HR team.
About The Role
- Act as a business partner to provide advisory services for manpower planning, attracting, retaining and developing talent, etc
- Responsible for HR functions, including recruitment, orientation, C&B, employee relations, performance management
- Perform for all-rounded recruitment including from understanding the hiring needs, screening resumes, interviewing candidates, job offering to on-boarding arrangement
- Responsible for C&B duties, including payroll, benefits enrollment and annual projects
- Responsible for the employee wellness, culture, succession planning and annual surveys
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 10 years of experience in full spectrum of HR Operations and Business Partnering
- Well versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinates
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.