About Our Client:
Our client is a multi-national FMCG group with steady expansion. To cope with further business growth, they are currently hiring an HR Officer to join the HR team.
About The Role
- Maintain employee data and ensure data accuracy and integrity;
- Coordinate with different departments on staff movement, employee benefit administration, on and off-boarding processes;
- Prepare regular reports for the management's review;
- Assist in working visa application and staff mobility project;
- Coordinate the training schedule and logistics;
- Assist in ad hoc HR projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources or relevant qualifications with a minimum of 3 years of shared service experience from sizeable companies, preferably from an MNC environment;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent data entry skills and attention to detail;
- Proactive, collaborative, multitasking skills and a quick learner;
- Proficiency in MS Office; good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Immediately available is an advantage.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.