About Our Client
Our client is a reputable FMCG company with strong business footprint across the globe. Due to business expansion, they are currently looking for a Human Resources Officer to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
While reporting to the HR director, you will:
- Handle and provide assistance on daily HR operation including but not limited to interview schedule arrangement, prepare employment contract and coordinate internal training etc.
- Provide full range of administrative support to the Director and the HR team
- Prepare and update HR related reports in quality and timely manner
- Co-ordinate with other internal departments to ensure smooth HR operation
- Assist in ad-hoc HR & admin assignments if required
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder with minimum 2 years' HR experience in sizeable companies, with retail/ FMCG exposure is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and dynamic personality
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.