About our Client
Our client is a sizable conglomerate in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Human Resource Officer which focuses on share services and HR reporting to contribute to their HR team
About the Role
- Report to the Senior HR Manager
- Responsible for all rounded HR Operation duties to ensure the efficient and timely management of all HR administration and transactional tasks
- Responsible for compiling HR reports for management to review
- Manage onboarding/ offboarding and the employee lifecycle for the employee
- Responsible for C&B duties, including benefits enrollment, group life, medical and travel
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 2-3 years of experience in full spectrum of HR duties, preferably from sizable companies
- Knowledge with Hong Kong Employment Ordinates
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.