About The Client
Our client is a leading foreign investment bank with an international outreach. They are hiring a HR Generalist / Shared Services calibre with 3-4+ years of relevant experience to join as part of the HR Solutions team. You will support employees on HR issues, policies and procedures, and also ensure employee queries are addressed and also support on tasks relating to employee data management.
About The Role
Reporting into the HR Shared Services lead, you will:
- Work closely with HR business partner to arrange any headcount movements (on boarding and off boarding logistics, induction training, medical enrolment, exist interviews etc)
- Arrange payroll documents to relevant parties for final calculation (including long service payment, ORSO, MPF, etc.)
- Tax Return arrangement (rental reimbursement scheme)
- Provide solutions for employee's C&B-related enquiries
- Life insurance loading calculation
- Update and maintain employee data in HR systems and hard copy files
- Handling EC cases / special projects as assigned
The ideal candidate will be degree educated in Human Resources or relevant disciplines, with 3-4+ years of experience working within the financial services sector. You will be familiar with local employment ordinance and related statutory requirements, and come with a detail-mind and strong sensitivity to numbers. Proficiency in English and Chinese required for the multicultural work environment, and immediately available candidates will be highly regarded.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.