- Provide full range administration support, e.g. draft employment contract, assist staff engagement events, filing, data entry and reports preparation
- Manage and maintain data in HRIS system, employee's personnel data and leave records, etc.
- Assist in the HR daily operation including payroll support, tax filing, benefits enrolment and termination, and leave administrations, etc.
- Support the invoicing process
- Handle ad hoc projects as required
- Associate degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- 1 year related experience, fresh graduates will also be considered
- With sound knowledge on employment and compensation ordinance
- Attention to details and sensitive to numerical
- Good communication skills and team player
- Good PC skills and proficiency in Excel
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Suki Choi at +852 3180 4992 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.