About our Client
Our client is a well-known hospitality group and they are currently seeking for a dynamic and fast-paced Human Resources Manager to join their Food & Beverage operation.
About the Role
- Report to the Senior HR Manager
- Responsible for all rounded HR Services including talent acquisition, employee benefits and staff training
- Stakeholder Management for all level of employees with the Business
- Maintain productive, passionate and cooperative company culture across the Business
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 8-10 years of experience in full spectrum of HR work, preferably from Hospitality and F&B industry
- Hands on pre opening experience will be an advantage
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.