About our Client
Our client is a reputable and industry leading operator within the FMCG sector. Due to recent expansions, they are currently seeking for a high caliber individual to join them as the Human Resources Manager.
About the Role
As the HR Manager, you will report directly to the HR Director while leading a small team overseeing the daily HR operations. You will assess the organization and HR needs while formulating "people growth" strategies in alignment to business objectives. Moreover, you will be required to provide high quality full spectrum of HR services to the business operation which includes but not limited to talent acquisition, C&B, performance management, employee engagement and employer branding. Furthermore, it is important for the incumbent to further enhance and strengthen the HR infrastructure through the development and improvement of HR policies and procedures. Simultaneously, maintaining a strong working relationship with key stakeholders across different divisions is vital to creating an effective work environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or Business Administration is preferred
- A minimum 8-10 years of solid all rounded HR management experience gained from the fast moving consumer goods sector will be an advantage
- Proven track record of success in different HR areas
- Strong understanding and knowledge of local and or regional Employment Ordinances
- Have experience in the set up or transformation of HR function will be an advantage
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Well versed in Microsoft Office
- Occasional travel within South East Asia is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.