About our Client
Our client is a listed cologmorate in Hong Kong. They are currently seeking for a passionate individual to join them as Human Resources Officer which will focus on end to end staffing and recruitment.
About the Role
- Report to the HR Manager
- Responsible for all rounded Recruitment including from understanding the hiring needs, job ads posting, screening resumes, interview candidates, job offering to the on-boarding arrangement
- Work closely as a business partner and build a solid relationship with the line managers in a different department to understand their needs, requirements, and budget
- Explore different recruitment channels and evaluates its effectiveness.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 3 years of experience in full spectrum of HR work and recruitment industry, preferably experience in Mass Recruitment
- Knowledge with Hong Kong Employment Ordinates
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.