About your role:
The incumbent is responsible to manage and execute the assigned CAPEX and/ or tasks related to end-to-end capex lifecycle, including but not limited to the following:
- Carry out in conjunction with Project team an end-to-end cost management and control of the construction and soft cost (both Pre and Post Contract) related to new and renovation of existing Regional CAPEX for Corporate division in Asia Pacific.
- Assist and work closely with Project team in local markets to develop a legitimate CAPEX budget for CER approval including advise on cost benchmarking/ local market rates.
- Execute CAPEX monitoring, analytical and reporting framework on expenditure & budget/ cashflow forecasting including value engineering if any.
- Manage and advise on any contractual and commercial matters related to CAPEX.
- Advise and support Project/ Legal/ Insurance team on any insurance claims and/ or legal proceedings.
- Support and work closely with Project/ IP team to implement procurement strategy/ policy for assigned projects; to identity, review and pre-qualify any new vendors.
- Participate tender review, tender interview and scorecard assessment during tendering process.
- Work together with Design/ Project team to advise on cost saving initiatives throughout the entire end-to-end project lifecycle to ensure the project to be delivered within budget.
- Partner with and manage the deliverables from external QS vendors in relations to both pre and post contract administration scope including post completion cost analysis; to ensure their services be delivered in comply with the brand expectation, in a timely manner and best practice.
- Work together with Project team to develop and maintain a comprehensive Asia Pacific construction cost databank for completed and live CAPEX (all divisions).
- Collaborate and build a bridge between internal stakeholders and with external QS vendors to ensure a smooth end-to-end cost management process.
- Maintain and execute regional guidelines and process of cost management in APAC to promote best practice culture.
- Degree holder in Quantity Surveying or equivalent related discipline
- Professional Qualification in Quantity Surveying gained from recognized professional institutes such as MRICS, MHKIS
- At least 8 years' relevant experience in quantity surveying, pre and post contract administration experience focusing on luxury retail / hospitality industry
- Experience in managing international projects/ vendors
- In-deep knowledge on data analytical techniques
- Proven track record on stakeholders' management
- Strong knowledge of IT tools and skills
- Consultancy and/or Client experience background is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.