About our Client
Our client is an upcoming professional services firm headquartered in Hong Kong. Due to recent expansions, they are now seeking for a dynamic and passionate individual to join them as a Payroll Administration Assistant.
About the Role
- Report to the Managing Director
- Responsible for end-to-end payroll processing cycle, involving activities such as data entry, data changes, payroll calculation, and payroll reporting
- Responsible for benefits administration duties, including tax filing, MPF/ORSO, Medical claims, insurance enrollment, and handling, leave management
- Manage attendance and leave data in HRIS on regular basis to facilitates report generation and payroll processing
- Participate in HR activities to maintain the high level of HR services to the internal customers
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 1-2 years-experience in C&B and Payroll
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.