About our Client
Our client is a leading retailer with a strong record of success and presence across Asia. With a continuous growing business portfolio, they are now looking to invite a passionate individual to join them as the Payroll Manager.
About the Role
As the Payroll Manager, you will report directly to the C&B Director while leading a medium size team responsible for managing the payroll operation for Hong Kong and Macau. In addition, you will act as a key member in dealing with internal stakeholders on all payroll related matters while managing external vendors in ensuring high quality of deliverable are attained. Moreover, you will take lead in the review and revamp of payroll process and procedures in alignment to company objectives. Finally, payroll related projects will also be assigned upon request.
- Degree holder in HR Management or any relevant discipline
- A minimum 8 years of hands on payroll and benefit administration experience in which at least 5 years in a supervisory role gained from the retail sector with large population is preferred
- Solid experience in sizable payroll operation will be an advantage
- Independent, excellent people manager and capable to lead the team to accomplish goals effectively
- Demonstrate strong sense of understanding in HR initiatives and business acumen
- Detail minded, well organized, and able to prioritize & cope with multi-tasks
- Excellent influencing and communication skills to interact with different levels of internal stakeholders and external parties
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.