To rejuvenate the brand, our client is looking for a Retail and Merchandising Manager to join their team.
- Boost brand awareness by positioning the brand with different events and club activities
- Set up annual merchandising plan for both online and offline channels
- Select and source merchandise base on the current market trend
- Collaboration with brands to boost the brand image and exposure
- Work with VM team on the product and window display
- O2O optimization to strengthen the brand image and business
- Project management including store renovation
- Work with leasing team regarding to meeting with landlord
- Manage your store operation team to ensure the service is up to standard
- Bachelor degree in Merchandize Management, Business or equivalent preferred
- At least 10 years of experience in merchandising in the retailing industry (preferably store development manager, real estate manager, or project manager from small-format retailers)
- Business / channel development experience is highly preferred
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.