About Our Client:
Our client is a listed apparel and fashion group with business around the world. To cope with their ongoing expansion, they are currently looking for a passionate professional to join the group as the team Secretary.
About The Role:
- Provide full spectrum of administrative and secretarial support to the Executive Group.
- Responsible for travel arrangements including air tickets, hotel, visa and visit agenda.
- Maintain calendar and meeting schedules of the Executives.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate communication and workflow.
- Coordinate and support the internal and external activities.
- Assist with ad hoc activities if needed.
The Successful Applicant:
- Diploma or above in Business Administration with 3+ years of relevant working experience.
- Able to work independently and detailed minded.
- Familiar with the good Office and Admin practice.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.