Senior Auditor (Operational Audit)
About the Client:
Our client is a listed F&B company. They are now looking for a senior auditor responsible for internal controls and governance of local business units.
About the Role:
- Reviews internal controls and governance of business units and headquarter units.
- Reviews the compliance on business plans, policies and procedures.
- Report the audit results with corrective action plans.
- Manages exceptions based reporting and performs relevant analysis and review.
- Performs forensic investigation as request.
- Facilitates corporate governance and risk management initiatives of the company.
- Prepare any ad-hoc reports or projects as required.
The Successful Applicant:
- CPA & Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3 - 5 years of audit experience, candidate with operational audit experience is highly preferred.
- Independent, proactive with good communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Candidate with more experience may be considered as Assistant Manager.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Vanessa Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.