<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>About our Client
Our client is a leading Hong Kong based property developer boasting an extensive real estate portfolio in the Greater China market. It develops and manages world classes commercial complexes in the region. Due to business expansion plan, the team is seeking for a Senior Manager to join its facilities management team based in Hong Kong Headquarter.
About your role:
- Act as the project manager for development and implementation of a new Facilities Management (FM) system for HK and PRC market.
- Work with PRC service delivery team, IT department, Leasing and Management, Finance, Central Purchasing, etc, stakeholders to build the new system alongside with external vendor
- Review existing standard procedure and service pledges. Make suggestions on possible improvements
- Give direction on data collection and validation
- Mapping out new standard work flows to be implemented in the new FM system
- Prepare documentation and training materials after project launch
- Develop dashboard reports
- Act as the change agent for the project
- Performance analysis and benchmarking
- Perform on-going system and data audit exercises
- Degree in relevant disciplines (IT, Engineering or Property Management, etc.) with minimum 5-7 years experience in managing Asset Management System (e.g. Maximo, SAP), BIM systems, ERP system or other workflow system
- Strong analytical, problem solving, report generation and communication skills
- Track record in project implementation of mobile application and system launch
- Experience in Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.