About The Client
Our client is a leading automotive distributor, currently hiring a Senior HR Manager to oversee the APAC operations across Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore.
About The Role
Reporting into the GM of the business, this Senior HR Manager will be expected to be hands-on and will take lead of a small team assuming overall HR operations and the delivery of strategic objectives.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Taking ownership in facilitating HR matters in the automotive business, including whole employee lifecycle from recruitment and onboarding to performance management and compensation issues as well as learning and other development activities.
- Providing support to managers and employees in personnel matters, employment law matters, policies and guidelines.
- Supporting managers in disciplinary actions and other challenging discussions.
- Leading and streamlining existing HR processes and participate in the development of HR initiatives.
- Driving the local HR development towards becoming a value-adding HR function.
- Nurturing a positive working environment.
- Supervising a team of 3, overseeing a population across the region of around 1000 pax.
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- Minimum 15+ years of working experience from sizeable companies as an HR Generalist / Business Partner (experience from automotive sector highly regarded).
- In-depth knowledge of employment law and HR best practices.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to project manage change initiatives, local improvements and development projects.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Immediately available highly regarded.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.