About the Client
A HK listed service centric business group comprising of Hotel, Food & Beverage and Property is now seeking for a seasoned HR professional to join their organization as the Senior HR Manager.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Assistant Director of HR, this position will provide and oversee full spectrum of human resources advisory services to business units. In detail, this position will manage and execute HR related projects, exercises and implement various initiatives. As the Senior HR Manager, you will also translate business requirements into effective HR practices while delivering people solutions aligned with business objectives. Staying informed with recent development of HR practices and statutory requirements while executing professional analysis in different HR data source is required as well.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree holder in Human Resources or relevant discipline
- Minimum 15 years of human resources business partnering experience gained in from the Hospitality and or Food & Beverage sector is preferred
- Excellent leadership and team management skills to lead the team to achieve operational excellent
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to create strong relationships with line managers
- Detail-oriented individual with strong problem-solving ability
- Prompt and systematic decision making skills with good analytical skill
- Strong self-motivation, with excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Mature, responsible, independent with positive and proactive attitude
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.