About the Company
Our client is a listed market leader in its field with a strong brand name. With a powerful market presence and continued growth across the region, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR professional to join the company.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Manager, you are responsible for all rounded HR function, including recruitment, talent management, employee relations etc. You will also act as a business partner, renew, develop and implement a variety of human resources programs and policies & procedures with an aim to align with current business objectives to support future business growth.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or Business related disciplines
- 5 years or above solid HR Generalist or Business Partner experience gained from sizable company would be an advantage
- Fast-paced, energetic and proactive
- Strong analytical skills, multi-tasking, meticulous, organized and able to meet tight deadlines
- Well versed in HK and China Employment ordinance and knowledge of labour laws in Macau is an advantage
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.