About the Client
An industry leading organization with an ever-growing business portfolio spanning across Hong Kong and China. They are now looking to strengthen its people development function by inviting onboard a high caliber individual to join them as the Senior Manager, Talent Development.
About the role
As the Senior Manager, Talent Development you will be reporting to the Head of HR while supervising a small team of 4 staff members. You will take lead and provide talent development initiatives and strategies to support rapid business growth. You will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of sound programs in an attempt to achieve desirable staff performance in alignment to company objectives. Moreover, you will be required to identify high performers within the company and provide continuous development programs for each individual while assessing the right successor for different positions. Furthermore, you will need to have a comprehensive understanding of stakeholder needs and have an up to date knowledge of market trends.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Psychology or related disciplines
- A minimum 15 years of experience in the L&D / talent development / talent management spectrum with proven track record of success gained from fast moving and sizable organizations
- Driven, result oriented with strong passion towards talent development
- Innovative and creative
- Good stakeholder management
- Good communication and project management skills
- Strong business sense and able to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.