- Provide a wide range of C&B/ Recruitment functions, including payroll calculation, leave record management, employment contract preparation and HR system maintenance
- Implement and maintain HR systems while ensuring data accuracy and quality
- Handle general administration duties
- Provide support to other ad hoc projects
- Associate degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Psychology, or other related discipline
- fresh graduates will also be considered
- Strong knowledge and experience in payroll processing and Employment Ordinance
- Good command of written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.