- Perform receptionist duties including handling phone calls, monitor courier service as smooth routine and other reception duties in a professional manner
- Prepare regular HR reports at timely & systematic manner
- Oversee daily administration activities such as procurement of office supplies & equipment, equipment maintenance, facilities management, repair and maintenance, general office cleaning arrangements, etc.
- Coordinate with management office for premises related
- Handle Petty cash/ staff expense and prepare regular report
- Responsible for checking routine invoices such as building rental &parking, electricity, telephone line service etc.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or above in related discipline
- 1 years of relevant work experience, fresh graduate will also be considered
- A good team player with excellent communication, interpersonal skills, problems solving and strong in multitasking
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good in computer skills such as Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now". Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Suki Choi at +852 3180 4992 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.