About our Client
Our client is a leading organisation in Hong Kong group currently hiring a dynamic and fast-paced Training and Development Manager, responsible for implementing and supporting the training program,
About the Role
- Report to the Head of HR
- Assist to the design, development, implementation and evaluation of operational training strategies to increase the business's capability in achieving improvements in performance and operational needs
- Initiate and manage the execution of talent development program for the business, including succession planning and organizational development strategies
- Identify talent gaps for future capacity and to design and develop appropriate solutions to enhance the capabilities to strengthen the talent bench
- Act as an internal consultant to provide designated department with driven training solutions for team development.
- Track and analyze program effectiveness and implement improvement plans
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 12 years of experience in Training Development, preferably from MNC background
- Experience with vendor holder management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.