About our Client
A leading organization within the Aviation sector with a proven track record of success supported by a regional business model is now looking to expand its HR team and is seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the Training & Development Manager.
About the Role
As the Training & Development Manager, you will take lead in the development, delivery and evaluation of training programs. Moreover, you will provide support to the business from a strategic angle by identifying the training needs of current and future leaders while assessing the efficiency / effectiveness of the competency model and make adjustments as required. Furthermore, the maintenance and enhancement of the LMS is necessary along with monitoring the training budget and providing in depth analysis for management review.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management and or relevant discipline
- At least 10 years of solid training experience gained from sizable organizations with a large population of professional staff
- Hands on experience in managing an E-Learning system
- Strong project management skills
- Able to work with cross functional departments
- Self motivated with strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.