About The Client
Our client is a bespoke hospitality group, currently looking for a Training Delivery Manager to deliver operational and service excellence training for their frontline and management teams in Hong Kong. Through delivering training, you will drive service excellence across the business, whilst designing and delivering development activities.
About The Role
In this role, you will oversee the training and development function, working with the management teams to analyse training needs and provide training proposals as required. You will conduct face to face soft-skills based training on a range of topics including customer service, sales, leadership training etc., and in addition, you will design and deliver learning and development activities, forward plan and implement a training plan to cover both current and future needs. This is an excellent role suitable for someone who enjoys making an impact through developing teams and initiating new innovative ideas.
The ideal candidate will be / have:
- A degree holder with 10+ years relevant experience
- Confident in delivering training to groups of various sizes and background
- A confident public speaker with excellent written and verbal communications skills (both English and Chinese)
- Experience working within a hospitality / customer service industry
- Creative and passionate about delivering memorable employee experience
- Able to work independently and also a strong team player
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.