- Perform end to end payroll processing for HK & Macau regular and new hire payroll, including checking and processing of OT & commission and payroll reconciliation under SAP environment
- Prepare leaver's payroll including final payment calculations, and other exit documents
- Support MPF/ORSO reporting, medical scheme administration, tax reporting, on-boarding preparation and audit exercises
- Prepare management reporting such as headcount reports and other ad hoc reports
- Provide support in year-end processes, such as annual leave carry-over exercise, salary review and bonus payment process, rental reimbursement administration and annual tax return filing
- Contribute in payroll process improvement project
- Perform ad hoc duties as requested
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Accounting, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- 3 years or above payroll management or compensation and benefits experience from sizable companies or service providers
- Strong system knowledge with experience in SAP is an advantage
- Solid knowledge Hong Kong employment laws and industrial relations
- Detail-oriented, responsible and high integrity
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediately available is a highly preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.