About the Company
Our client is a highly successful telecommunications company with a strong brand name. With a powerful market presence and continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a talented HR professional to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Training Manager, you are responsible to identify training needs and provide training solutions to different departments. You will work closely with sales function to provide intensive training sessions. You will also design and deliver management training and talent programmes. Last but not least, you will assist in different cultural building programmes and staff activities.
- Degree holder in Human Resources or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Training & Development, preferably gained from a fast-paced industry
- Extensive experience in designing and delivering sales, service and soft skills training programs
- Mature, self-motivated, organized and energetic
- Excellent command of both written & spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Office application
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.