About our Client
Our client is a leading operator within the Logistics sector. Due to recent expansions, they are now seeking for an experienced HR professional to join them as the General Manager overseeing the full spectrum of HR function.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the CEO, this position will provide and oversee full spectrum of human resources advisory services to all business units. In detail, this position will manage and execute HR related projects, exercises and implement various initiatives. As the General Manager - HR, you will also translate business requirements into effective HR practices while delivering people solutions aligned with business objectives. Staying informed with recent development of HR practices and statutory requirements while executing professional analysis in different HR data source is required as well.
The Successful Applicant
- Master or Bachelor Degree holder in Human Resources or Business Administration Management or related discipline
- Minimum 20 years of human resources business partnering experience gained in sizable organization within the Logistics and or related sector is preferred, of which 8 years at managerial level
- Excellent leadership and team management skills to lead the team to achieve operational excellent
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to create strong relationships with line managers
- Detail-oriented individual with strong problem-solving ability
- Prompt and systematic decision making skills with good analytical skill
- Strong self-motivation, with excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Mature, responsible, independent with positive and proactive attitude
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.