About our Client
Our client is a well-known logistics company which having business across China and US. They are currently looking for a Human Resources Manager which focuses on Recruitment to contribute to their HR team.
About the Role
- Report to the Senior HR Manager
- Responsible for end to end recruitment process including from understand the hiring needs, screening resumes, interview candidates, job offering to on-boarding arrangement
- Work closely as a business partner and build a solid relationship with the line managers in different department to understand their needs, requirements and budget
- Develop recruiting strategies (i.e. headcount, budget, channel) to support the business growth
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 8 years of experience in full spectrum of HR and Recruitment, preferably have experience on mass recruitment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as Assistant Human Resources Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.