About our Client
Our client is a reputable and industry leading blue-chip corporation headquartered in Asia. Due to recent changes, they are now seeking for a high caliber individual to join them as the Human Resources Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, you will act as a business partner of the client departments to understand and translate their long-term business strategies and short-term initiatives into human resources plan and programs in achieving the business objectives. You will provide all-round HR advisory services, including manpower planning, talent acquisition, succession planning, talent review and development planning, performance management, annual compensation review, as well as employee issues handling to the client departments. Moreover, you will also be required to take part in HR projects such as review of HR policies, implementation of employee engagement programs, employer branding, promotion of corporate culture, etc. on an ad hoc or rotation basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline is preferred
- A minimum 15 years of HR Account Servicing and or Generalist experience gained from sizable organizations with large staff population with hands on recruitment experience is preferred
- Good understanding of Compensation & Benefits will be a certain advantage
- Ability to build rapport, develop strategic working relationships and gain credibility quickly from different levels of management and ground level staff
- Strong business acumen, positive mindset, adaptive, result-driven and a good team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Chinese, with demonstrated ability to make presentations to senior management
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.