About the Client
Our client is an industry leading organization with a strong track record of success across Hong Kong and China. Due to ongoing expansion plans, they are now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the Human Resources Manager.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the General Manager of HR, this position will provide human resources advisory services including but not limited to areas of recruitment, C&B, employer branding, staff engagement and such to the Engineering business unit. In detail, this position will manage and execute HR related projects, exercises and implement various initiatives. As the Human Resources Manager, you will also translate business requirements into effective HR practices while delivering people solutions aligned with business objectives. Staying informed with recent development of HR practices and statutory requirements while executing professional analysis in different HR data source is required as well.
The Successful Applicant
- Master or bachelor's degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 15 years of HR account servicing experience gained in sizable organization within the Engineering / Property & Construction sector of which 3 years at managerial level is preferred
- Excellent leadership and team management skills to lead the team to achieve operational excellent
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to create strong relationships with line managers
- Detail-oriented individual with strong problem-solving ability
- Prompt and systematic decision-making skills with good analytical skill
- Strong self-motivation, with excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Mature, responsible, independent with positive and proactive attitude
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant HR Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.