One of Asia's largest Recreational / Leisure operator with a proven track of record of success is now looking to further strengthen its L&D team by seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the Learning & Development Manager position.
As the L&D Manager, you will be reporting to the department head in the development and implementation of all corporate training initiatives for the designated business unit. You will take lead in the design and delivery of specific training programs targeted towards different areas including but not limited to leadership, service, culture and soft skills in alignment to company objectives. Moreover, you will play a significant role in facilitating company Graduate Trainee Program via career planning, job rotation and coaching. Furthermore, you will be required to maintain an up to date knowledge of best market practices while keeping a close collaboration with appointed consultancy.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline is preferred
- A minimum 7 years of training and talent management experience gained from sizable organizations will be an advantage
- Certified trainer of well-known leadership or personality assessment tools will be an advantage
- Proven track record in the design and delivery of training programs in reputable organizations is preferred
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must
- Strong team player, customer eccentric mindset, passionate and dynamic
- Occasional travel is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.