About Our Client:
Our client is a multi-disciplinary contractor offering its services largely to the construction industry. To cope with their ongoing expansion, they are currently looking for an Office Administrator to join the team.
About The Role:
- Coordinate and oversee all office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Manage agendas, travel arrangements, appointments and claims for the team.
- Perform note taking and preparation of minutes, budgeting, report/presentation when required.
- Maintain proper statutory records through filing.
- Manage phone calls and distribute as well as store correspondence.
- Ensure effective communications with other internal and external parties.
- Assist with ad hoc activities if needed.
The Successful Applicant:
- Diploma or above in Business Administration with 3+ years of relevant working experience.
- Familiar with MS Office in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Being positive and good team player with strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Independent and can work under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Immediately available will be an advantage.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.