About our Client
Our client is a reputable local retail and commercial banking operator with a proven track of success. With an ambitious expansion plan, they are now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as Resourcing Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to a Senior HR Manager and leading a small team, you will oversee a full spectrum of recruitment activities including but not limited to manpower planning, talent acquisition and staff retention. You will work closely with business managers to provide one stop professional solutions on staff issues. Moreover, you will play a key role in ensuring talents are attracted, retained and developed in alignment to business objectives. Furthermore, you will be required to keep an up to date knowledge of market trends and movements and work on ad hoc projects upon request.
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline is a MUST
- A minimum 6 - 8 years of hands on talent acquisition experience gained from the Banking sector with a sizable population is preferred
- Familiar in handling volume recruitment will be advantageous
- Well-versed in employment related ordinances and regulations
- Proactive, mature, detail-minded, and a good team player
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command on both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.