About the Client
Our client is recognized within their sector as one of the most innovative and forward moving. Due to upcoming expansion plans, they are now seeking for a high caliber individual to join them as the Senior HR Manager.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this position will provide and oversee full spectrum of human resources advisory services to designated business units. In detail, this position will manage and execute HR related projects, exercises and implement various initiatives. As the Senior HR Manager, you will also translate business requirements into effective HR practices while delivering people solutions aligned with business objectives. Staying informed with recent development of HR practices and statutory requirements while executing professional analysis in different HR data source is required as well.
The Successful Applicant
- Master or Bachelor Degree holder in Human Resources or Business Administration Management or related discipline
- Minimum 12 - 15 years of human resources business partnering experience gained in fast moving and sizable organization, of which 5 years at managerial level
- Excellent leadership and team management skills to lead the team to achieve operational excellent
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to create strong relationships with line managers
- Detail-oriented individual with strong problem-solving ability
- Prompt and systematic decision making skills with good analytical skill
- Strong self-motivation, with excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Mature, responsible, independent with positive and proactive attitude
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.